25 Nov How to save time on social media with Buffer
Do you know Buffer?
It’s a very user-friendly social media management dashboard. A real time saver!
Your social profiles need to be managed on multiple social platforms, almost daily, but it can be so time-consuming.
On social media, personal interaction is key and you shouldn’t automate everything or you run the risk of losing that personal touch. But a tool like Buffer allows you to share content every day, scheduling posts in advance. As a result, you have more time to interact personally with your followers, fans and friends.
With one quick login, you can manage multiple profiles on multiple social networks. Directly from your dashboard you can:
- share content (personal updates, images, videos)
- schedule posts ahead of time
- monitor results.
The free “Individual” plan is a very good start, it allows you to:
- connect one profile for each social network Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+
- store up to 10 posts (on each profile) at any given time
- choose days, times and frequency (same for each weekday)
The “Awesome” plan $10/month (or $102/year) allows you to:
- connect up to 10 profiles chosen among Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest too
- store up to 100 posts (on each profile) at any given time
- in addition to choosing days and times, you can also vary the scheduling times and frequency (for example Monday and Wednesday at 9 am and 5 pm, Tuesday and Thursday at 11 am, 4 pm and 9pm)
There are also other “Business” plans starting at $50, up to $250 per month. They cost more and have more features. Anyway, if you’re a solopreneur or a small business, the Individual and the Awesome plans are great!
One of my favourite Buffer’s features is the add-on extension for Chrome.
Whenever I find interesting content, I just click on it and choose which social network (or all of them) I want it to share with. I can add my comments, share it immediately, or schedule it for later.
Absolutely brilliant! Definitely one my essential daily tools.
Do you use an online tool to manage your social media? Please share it below.